Friday, April 16, 2010

Trailin along on the open road!

I'm making trailers the topic for the day today. I have been thinking a little about my future when it comes to vacationing and I think that someday I would like to own a cute little vintage trailer for when I have a family and we go camping and stuff I would love to haul around something so classy and comfortable. I absolutely love camping and tent camping is my favorite but I do think having a trailer would make things easier with a family just in case it rains you can still camp or cook and stuff. The first time I decided I wanted to have my own little trailer was when I went and visited my church they were camping at the beach and my best friend Katie's in laws were there with a little vintage trailer that was so absolutely adorable I would like to have one like them someday. I found these pictures on one of my favorite blogs eat drink chic check out these cute trailers now your going to want one.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails