Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Hi All I'm back to work after a wonderful vacation and easter weekend. I'm actually swamped today working on catching up on being gone for a week so I will have to put up a new spectacular post sometime this week but for now I'll just write about my weekend, it was a pretty busy weekend Tim and I enjoyed having a day of rest on friday after our big trip we just hung out at the beach surfed and played some volleyball then met up with our church to help set up for the big Easter Extravaganza that Elevate put on, the next day Saturday was the event, it was a big success I helped with some games and Tim was the easter bunny. From there we went to spend the rest of the weekend with my family in hemet it was a good time with family we went to a sunrise service in the hills around hemet and then went to an Easter Musical at the outdoor theater in hemet it was a great service, the rest of the day we enjoyed the sunshine and had an easter dinner together, it was wonderful. Back to work today wish everyday could be as fun as vacation days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails