Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Doris Day

I wanted to write this post on April 3 but with my vacation and the Holiday weekend i completely forgot. So April 3, 2010 was Doris Day's 86 birthday not to be mistaken for her 88 birthday for a long time everyone was under the impression that Doris was born in 1922 but turns out she was actually born in 1924, her mother lied about her age saying she was 18 when she was only 16 so she could join the Big Band's so today I'm posting up some great pics of Doris Day. I wanted to celebrate her simply because she is wonderful one of my favorite classic movie actresses she really had talent not only was she in some great movies she also had a great voice and some real personality she had a great sense of humor and brought that to many of her films.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails