Monday, April 26, 2010

Take me out to the Ball Game

I've been meaning to post this for a while but another San Diego Fun Thing To Do is of course to go to a ball game who doesn't love going out for a ballgame. Well to be honest I don't really follow baseball or claim to know anything really about baseball stats or what not but I do like going to the Padres stadium to watch a game and I'm not completely clueless to what's on the scoreboard (i definately am when it comes to football). Anyways so last year petco park had an awesome deal called the 5 for $5 where you get peanuts, popcorn, hotdog, cookie, and a drink all for just $5 unfortunately they don't have that deal anymore I guess it wasn't profitable. So instead I found on San Diego Gal Erin's blog a small list of her favorite hot dog places in San Diego, so grab a hot dog head down to Petco Park and cheer on our Padres! click here to view the schedule. Also if you are not familiar with downtown area I recommend parking at either the old town trolley station or the one on Morena or wherever is closest to you and just getting trolley tickets to get to the stadium it will even out with the money you would have paid on gas driving around and the headache from trying to figure out where to park.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails