Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Administrative Assistant Day!

Formely known as Secretary Day, I am an administrative assistant so I decided to blog about this day dedicated to people like me!
I'm so thankful for how far we've come and that my phone doesn't work like this one!

A disadvantage to staring at a computer all day my vision has worsened and I will probably need to get glasses what do you think about these haha.

So thankful for the evolution of office tools glad they were thinking of keeping our hands looking lovely.
There are days when its hard to work under someone else. Working in an office I can also totally relate to some of the humerous things that occur in the show the office.
There are also days when being in an office can get pretty boring and yes sometimes my desk does look like this blah. But there are also days that co-workers make it fun!

2 comments:

Papa T said...

Hi Melina, (I know this says it's from Terry but it's from me, just can't figure out how to change it!) I love your blog, especially this one! I was "secretary" for many years and even though none of the early pictures apply to me, I did start my early years on a manual typewriter!! Oh the nail problems!! I too had to start wearing glasses after staring at a computer all day and I actually like those ones in the picture!! Thank goodness for spa manicures and pedicures now!! Glad you can have fun with your coworkers, that definitely helps the office environment!! Happy Administrative Assistant Day to you!! Hope we get to see you sometime soon!!
Love, Sharon

Melina Antichevich said...

Hi Sharon it's good to hear from you I definately want to come to your game nights when the semester ends miss you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails