Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Splish Splash!!! in my Swim Cap

I feel so spoiled at my sandcastle home cause we live in this complex that has a pool its a small pool and when I first moved in it didn't hold much appeal since the weather was getting colder I found out about a month ago that the pool is HEATED its so warm it feels like a giant bath tub. So I decided to take advantage of it more and have been doing some water aerobics in the morning and evenings so far I've been doing great feeling like im getting a good work out. I only have one gripe and that's my hair it keeps getting in my face when im trying to swim laps, so today I thought hmm maybe ill look into getting a swim cap and I googled swim caps so fun what came up I guess there are tons of fun vintage swim caps available, I'm so tempted to buy one I know ill stand out like a sore thumb but how fun are these.








You can purchase swim caps and other swimming accessories at headcovers unlimited and at vintage swim & sun accessories, also check out glamour surf for more vintage style ideas. Also check out this clip of Sandra Bullock wearing a swim cap from headcovers unlimited cracks me up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails