Monday, March 1, 2010

Pomodoro

I decided that I need to space out my recommendations for places to eat and go out in san diego so for today this will be my only recommendation. On Friday night a few friends went out for Tarra Fry's birthday she invited everyone to Pomodoro Italian Restuarant which is conveniently just down the street from her house and from Tim's house. Tim and I pass it all the time when we are walking Kai and have been meaning to try it out so I'm really glad we were able to go for Tarra's birthday. The restuarant was so great it is cute candle lit tables with a cute little italian restaurant vibe. Most of the staff is Italian and every thing on the menu was pretty authenticly homemade italian food it was so delicious. Once all the food was served the owner went around sprinkling fresh parmasian and fresh grated pepper on all our food. I absolutley love this place so delicious and great atmosphere for dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails