Friday, January 29, 2010

The Sandcastle.........

The townhouse I live in right now is called the Sandcastle mostly because we live on Sandcastle lane, but it’s a lot of fun calling home the sandcastle. It is a lovely 3 bedroom house that I share with 4 other girls , Nicole Villanueva, Aly Lewis Drew Kreager, and Cristiana Salucci. I have to say honestly it’s the best place I’ve lived so far. The girls I live with are all so nice, all of us like to have fun so we often spend time doing crazy stuff at home. A few of our best nights include: office episode wedding party, speed scrabble night, family dinners, christmas tradition night, new years eve party, and playing in the rain in our wetsuits. I love living with these girls and am so thankful they are in my life right now sharing our beloved Sandcastle.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails