Thursday, March 18, 2010

Favorite Things

Today I am going to write about a few things that I love and things that I would love to have or do someday but haven't done yet.
1. The Mini Cooper
I am so in love with Mini Cooper's I decided that when I have my mid-life crisis someday down the road after all my children have moved out and gone away to college and stuff I'm going to buy myself a mini cooper. Simply because I can have a tiny car by then and I'll have so much fun driving along in my adorable mini cooper!
2. Steamline Luggage
I saw on Design Sponge's blog a set of luggage that I am so in love with I would love to someday own a set of this beautiful luggage. Definitely not anytime soon the luggage I use for traveling now is perfect cause its rugged and great for adventures, but someday when I've slowed down some and need some luggage to suit my pace I am going to buy a set of this lovely luggage. (steamline)3. French Macaroons
So I think these little macaroon cookies are so pretty almost to pretty to eat. I love how they are so colorful too. I have seen them popping up everywhere and would love to make them someday. I'm a little nervous about making them though cause I guess they are a bit temperamental so ill have to really prepare myself for making these I get so discouraged when I can't make something but sooner or later i'm going to give these babies a try, I found great step by step directions from my favorite baking blogger, Bakerella.
4. Classic Literature
I'm obsessed with collecting books its kind of a flaw of mine because it makes moving such a nightmare but I would love to someday own a set of these beautifully designed penguin books that just came out. Someday I would love to have a beautiful dark wood book shelf and fill it with these colorful beauties! 5. Outstanding in the Field
I just found out about this wonderful thing called Outstanding in the Field and its where culinary chefs, farmers, and astisans get together and have a meal right at the source of where the food grows they set up these tables right in the vineyards, field, seaside and even in a museum in florence. And enjoy amazing food and celebrate the chef's that prepared the food, the farmer's that grow the food and the artisans that create the wine. It's super expensive so if I ever do this its going to be down the road when I have the money but right now I can dream can't I.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails