Friday, March 19, 2010

Bye Bye Winter!!!!!

I'm so excited that winter is leaving us I know all you winter lovers are bummed but I seriously can't contain my excitement. Beautiful days are ahead sunny days filled with outdoor activities bbq's, beach days, more bike rides of course what could be better than the coming of Spring. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring celebrate it by being outside go for a walk pick some flowers wear a cute spring dress. I'm excited cause my roomates and I will be wine tasting in Temecula and its beautiful this time of year wild flowers are everywhere than we are going up to Idylwild on sunday to frolic in the mountains and enjoy beautiful nature. Anyways here are some pictures to get you inspired for SPRING!!



Have fun and wear a spring dress!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails