Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Once it's in your blood there is no escaping.

If you have had the opportunity to travel anytime in your life you know what I'm talking about you have been infected with the Travel Bug and there is no escaping it you have experienced soemthing that is so addicting. Maybe you have been to an amazing rainforest where every inch is covered with green and you feel like you're dreaming it all up, maybe you have spent the afternoon with a handful of children who have nothing but the clothes they are wearing and have held thier hands and played games until thier contagious laughter filled your entire heart, maybe you found your way in a country that is foreign to you where all you can hear is your inner thoughts and are surrounded by a language you can't figure out, maybe you sat alongside a family on a bumpy road and have felt the strength in thier family ties. What person wouldn't want to return to those experiences. I heard a saying from one of my favorite surf flicks sipping jet streams that described traveling so perfectly it made me want to cash in my savings and buy a ticket around the world. "The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page. What no one tells you is that the book is no easy read. There is one thing I can say whatever it is you are looking for.... beauty, salvation, enlightenment, danger, or just to disappear, this will only be a fraction of what you find I am just trying to read the whole book." -Sipping Jetstreams
There is a part of me that is itching to get out and travel again and it's hard to find people who understand the need to travel alot of times i hear well its so expensive which can be true I'm not gonig to deny that especially for airline tickets it can be very pricey but you don't have to be completely wealthy to travel you can cut costs by doing everything on foot traveling like the people in that country on local buses or trains by staying in hostels and by eating on the go stalking up at their grocery stores instead of staying in nice clean hotels and taking tour buses and rental cars and instead of eating out every meal. I guess I just want to get out an explore the world God created and see the people that He loves. Here are some pictures tha describe what I mean.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails