Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunset Cliffs


With the knowledge that I will be moving away from my beloved San Diego soon, it's hard not to think about the things that I am really going to miss. One of the things that I think I will miss most of all about San Diego. Is sunset cliffs for the past six years that I have lived here sunset cliffs has been my escape. As a freshman in the dorms at Point Loma I would go there to get away from the zillion girls and allow myself to rest and relax in solitude enjoying the beautiful creation around me, I would take long walks by myself or just spend time reading and journaling on the cliffs. I also got really into running on the cliffs it was a great stress reliever for me. Of course there is the surfing too I really am going to miss surfing the cliffs. I guess the reason it's on my mind is cause Tim and I have been running in the mornings on Sunset cliffs and I'm really going to miss that, I really hope I return to San Diego someday I love it here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails