Friday, May 21, 2010

Popsicle Maker

I found this Zoku popsicle maker that I would love to have it's soooo awesome I guess how it works is you have to freeze the maker for 24hrs then you can fill it with your creative recipes or by the awesome popsicle recipe book from William Sanoma, anyways then you stick the sticks in and it freezes right away like in 10 min WHAT!?!?!? so cool! So it only makes three at a time but once you freeze the first 3 you can immediately start on the next three and in 20 min have popsicles for 6 friends. What a great summer treat, I've been reading the user reviews and everyone has given full stars a couple people noticed that if your recipe has artificial sweetners the pops will stick to the maker so it's recommended to use natural fruity ingredients. You can buy this maker from Zoku which i recommend cause they have more information if you run into any trouble, or William Sanoma (they have a demonstration video so check that out). I really should buy this for my Entrepanuer Idea.

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

perfect!!! yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails