Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hey It's Ok!

So I'm totally stealing Glamour Magazine's Hey its ok column idea for my blog. It's one of my favorite columns to read because it makes me feel human for some of the silly things I do so for the readers of my blog you get to enjoy a few of my very own "hey its ok" rules.
Hey it's ok
  1. To eat cookies and milk for breakfast (so you ran out of cereal and don't want to waste the milk i see the logic) .
  2. To secretly wish you could just go home on Friday night, get in your Pj's and veg-out rather than go out.
  3. To have secret nerdy obsessions (mine are Harry Potter and Twilight books).
  4. To still sleep with your favorite childhood comfort bear, or blanket (I swear I don't do this).
  5. To sometimes just let your room get messy.
  6. To once in a while lose it and honk at someone who just cut you off in traffic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails