Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hodad's


Hodad noun - a nonsurfer who spends time at beaches masquerading as a surfer. see also "poser". It's been forever since I have blogged a San Diego recommendation I still have so many floating around in my head I will try to post them all before I leave or maybe ill post them as I miss them. Anyways Hodad's ,I can't believe I haven't blogged about yet, is a delicious hamburger place in Ocean Beach it is so delicious but soooo bad for you if you are ready to throw caution to the wind and have some really good junk food I recommend Hodad's their burgers and fries are to die for and my absolute favorite thing from there are the chocolate shakes yumm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. There is always a line at Hodad's so you might have to wait but im telling you it's worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails