Thursday, May 13, 2010

San Diego Fun Thing to Do

OB's Farmer's Market

Alright I guess I'm going to be updating the San Diego stuff on my blog its just really on my mind right now and I want to get all of these recommendations on here. Ok this San Diego fun thing to do is really close to my heart countless Wednesday's I have spent strolling the streets of OB for the weekly Farmer's Market, from the time I was a freshman at Point Loma I have enjoyed going to the farmer's market taking samples of everything that is offered haha, and buying fresh flowers and produce. I have been to a few different Farmer's Markets but the OB Farmer's Market is in my opinion the best maybe I'm just biased, but there is always live entertainment and the eclectic personalities are always lining the streets selling their latest and greatest creations. It is truely a unique market place and I love it like crazy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails