Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Valentine's Day


My Valentine's day was so special it started out with breakfast at my house which i burnt the bacon and set off the smoke alarm. Right when my roomate and her boyfriend sat down to have a romantic breakfast together talk about killing the moment then we couldnt figure out how to turn it off, but finally we did and then Tim arrived. We exchanged gifts he got me a bouquet of red roses and a valentines day card, and I gave him a bouquet of candy that I made. We went to church and the service was soo good. Then we went to get our bikes and make sandwiches and we took a bike ride along the harbor and then took the ferry over to cornado where we had a picnic on the beach. After that we headed back got ready for dinner and went to the Athen's Market a cute little Greek restuarant downtown. There was a singer there singing some sinatra songs and taking requests. It was so nice then we headed back to my house for some almond champagne and to catch some of the olympics. Overall a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails