Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fitness February

Well Fitness February is not going well I went running only 3 times since the month started I am so bummed by how poorly I started out, but I'm not going to let it stop me from trying harder this next coming up week. The challenge seems to come from actually making time to work out my original intent was to wake up early and go running in the mornings but I can't seem to get up in the mornings. So I will give it a go again this week and I am also looking into attending a few free workouts Tim and I recieved a free lesson at a rock climbing gym which I am so excited about I hear its a great work out and I'm planning on attending a free Yoga class this saturday so that will be fun. I just really need to get my butt up and run in the mornings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails