Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bronx Pizza


Bronx Pizza This Pizza Place claims to have pizza just like they do in New York and since I have never been to New York I'll have to take thier word for it. My coworker Tony is from New Jersey and he claim's that the reason why it taste's so much like New York Pizza is because they import water from New York to make the dough...seems to make sense. I really do like the Pizza here though it is so delicious and pretty cheap but be sure you bring cash and look over the menu online before you go because if you are like me and get intimidated easily the man behind the counter might scare you a little if he has to wait for you to decide you will not get on his good side he's so New York.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails