Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fitness February!


" A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offset stress." This is going to be my inspiration for the month I am going to try to work out most of the days in the week so at least 4 days if not more for every week this month. I will be checking in once a week to let you know my progress. I want to have a healthy release for my daily stresses and I think increasing my physical activity will be a excellent way to do that. So that is my goal by the end of this month to be in top notch shape. keep me accountable.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I was going to suggest a "Fried Food February", but it looks like you kinda went the other way with that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails