Monday, February 17, 2014

Do you shower in the morning or at night?


Time for another random question! Do you shower in the morning or evening?

I used to be an evening showerer myself, I would take a shower before bed get into my fresh clean PJ's and fresh clean sheets and for some reason I just slept better smelling and feeling so nice and clean! Now that I share my bed with a man that does not shower before bed I found myself switching to showering in the mornings, call me crazy but my bed didn't feel as clean and when I woke in the morning I felt the need to shower after having a stinky man in my bed! Oh the joys of being married! 

But I began wondering is there a normal time of day that most people shower? Up until I got married I thought my habits were pretty normal, now I begin to wonder is there a norm? What about you what's your norm!

Oh and do you ever sing in the shower? I'll share a little secret with you I always sing in the shower?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i shower whenever i find time. and i save my most embarrassing guilty pleasure songs for the shower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails