Monday, February 24, 2014

5 years ago today!

5 years ago today there was a boy who had asked me to go to a San Diego State Basketball game with some of his friends, what I didn't know then was that I would someday end up marrying that boy and that it wasn't just a game with friends but rather a first date. That's right 5 years ago today Tim and I had our very first date!!!!  I had not idea it was a date Tim had asked me the night before to go to a basketball game with some friends, he offered to pick me up which was great because I wasn't sure where the game would be or where to park or anything like that. I decided to dress casual because it was just a game, but I was so excited to go I thought Tim was a nice cute guy so of course I was looking forward to it, Tim arrived at my house by himself and I was confused because I thought there would be friends with him, but turns out it was just him. We then went to grab dinner before the game and Tim paid for my dinner and we headed to the game after that, when we got to the game the seats Tim had for us were definitely not with any of his friends, it was just the two of us. I had a great time great conversation and was completely relaxed because in my mind I was not on a date. I went home that night wondering was that a date? I went over it with my coworkers the next day trying to figure out if I was on a date and they all agreed that it was for sure a date. I find out a few months later that it was in fact a date a first date and the beginning of the rest of my life!!! Here are a few fun photos of our past 5 years together!











Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails