Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautiful Santa Cruz




Well I could title this San Francisco fun thing to do but it wouldn't really fit considering it is Santa Cruz not SF. So Tim and I decided to take off this weekend and enjoy our day off (well his really I don't have a job yet so everyday is a day off for me)

We drove to Santa Cruz to see the surf there it was a beautiful day and the drive was scenic as most drives here are tons of trees (which by the way I think I might be allergic to trees my allergies have never been worse not used to all this greenery lovin it but allergies not lovin it) we arrived at Santa Cruz beach ugh we were completely turned off by it well simply putting it the board walk was filled with wierdos the strangest vibe there.

So we took a drive to a nearby place called Capitola and there were alot of adorable little shops we enjoyed walking around grabbed a slice of pizza and lemonade and just enjoyed the day.

From there we decided to give Santa Cruz one last shot and went in search of a surf break called steamer lane well we found it and although the waves were small we found that this is a great break we explored the pine tree lined cliffs and found a beautiful little beach where kai was allowed to run around on it was a perfect spot something both of us were in desperate need of sunshine, seabreeze and waves. Definitely making my way back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails