Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I have S'more I haven't had anything yet!

I feel like i shouldn't already be homesick but the truth is I am not quite used to this new life but keepin my chin up anyways one of the things I miss already about San Diego Summertime is camping at San Elijo. It's a sunny afternoon and feels like the kind of afternoon where I would get in one more surf session before going in to dinner and smore's around the campfire. Aww summertime!!! well in honor of the things I wish I was doing I found this website that hosted a gourmet smores night there are some awesome combinations check them out. I added two recipes that I learned the past two summers from two families that joined our camp trips at San Elijo. Enjoy the finger lickin fun!

"First you take the Graham"
"Then you stick the chocolate on the Graham"
"Then you roast the Mallow"
"When the Mallow is flamin you stick it on the graham and cover it with the other end"
"Then you Stuff!!!!!"



The ingredients include various types of graham crackers (chocolate, honey, cinnamon, ginger) various additions such as toasted coconut, cinnamon, nut meg, andes mints, berries, bananas, various types of chocolate hazelnut bars, peanut butter cups, white chocolate etc. and of course the Mallow. The combinations are endless.

The two other fun recipes are in the links below enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails