Thursday, September 2, 2010

OH DEER!


So I haven't really had a chance to tell you about my new place, so I'm not exactly living in the City this time I'm living just outside the city in whats called the peninsula. Well I have to admit that although the peninsula is not beautiful San Diego it is very beautiful in a different way.

For example there is nothing but pine trees and well hills covered in lots of other types of trees, even looking out the window of my bedroom I have a beautiful view of the hills around me and lovely trees including an apple tree that will soon be ripe! I'll have to make some of my famous apple sauce!

Another thing thats different about living up here is all the woodland creatures I feel like Snow White up here there are squirrels and racoons everywhere and not only that I've already had a few run ins with deers. The first night I drove up to my house with Tim we saw a deer running across the road then that same night before I went to bed I went to move my car and there was a very large deer right next to it nearly scared me to death.

I guess I'll have to keep my eye out while driving around these parts and actually head those deer warning signs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails