Tuesday, May 8, 2012

San Francisco Recommendation

So this is going to be an obvious one but I do recommend going to the vineyards just across the bridge. I have only been wine tasting twice up here, once in Napa and once in Sonoma, I actually just went this past weekend for a friends birthday party. I was the designated driver so I only had a small glass but I would love to go back and really make a day of it take a picnic basket and go with Tim and stroll along the hillsides covered in grape vines. Day dreaming that we are living in the movie "A Walk In The Clouds"! There is something so romantic about being outside and enjoying some vino and picnic with your love, you can almost imagine you are on some old french or italian vineyard thats outlived centuries. The closest thing we have to Europe I suppose.
Here is a little pic from my recent trip!
For some great coupons to the Sonoma Vineyards  CLICK HERE for a good map CLICK HERE 
For some more great coupons to Napa Vineyards CLICK HERE for a good map CLICK HERE
And to read up on the Southern California Vineyards CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails