Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Feeling Free

Well I officially have time to write posts on the blog again. My semester ended and I am so surprised that I was able to survive. I decided to live on the edge this semester and take 14 units, yes you heard my right 14!!!!!! thats suicide for graduate school 4.5 being the amount you need for financial aid I went a bit overboard. Not only did I make that first mistake of taking too many units, I was in the second semester of Practicum (the 750 hr unpaid internship) which requires an intense Oral Qualifying Review, which I completed and passed with flying colors! Then I was in the Thesis Project class!!!! in which I was required to write around 40-50 pages! And somehow I managed to survive to the end and pass, and get approved by the IRB!!! So time to celebrate for a couple weeks then summer school begins and after that my final semester this fall! I can't believe I am so close to finishing it feels like I can almost see the finish line. Anyways I'll be posting more often now that my load is lighter, and I will be filling you in on all the wonderful things I've been up to in this crazy San Francisco City, which I have come to develop a love hate relationship for. You will be hearing more about the life and times of surviving this 7x7 mile city! Anyways here is a cute little pic to enjoy for your Tuesday morning!!! I feel as free as these funny little swimmers!

2 comments:

Aly Lewis said...

Enjoy your break Melina! And congrats on finishing the semester!

Maggie said...

Atta girl, Melina! Good for you. Enjoy your time off because you obviously EARNED it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails