Tuesday, May 8, 2012

San Francisco Fun Thing To Do

Pacifica gives a taste of home!
So this past Monday Tim and I decided to enjoy the beautiful 74 degree weather that we are currently having up here in San Francisco. We decided to take a short drive to Pacifica this is a part of San Francisco that is just south of the city, but the atmosphere feels so far from the city probably why I loved it so much (feels like San Diego!!). Tim decided he was going to surf, and I being the wuss that I am decided to avoid the freezing cold great white infested waters and go for a little jog/hike (poor Tim thought he married a surfer girl than she moved to SF where she is a real fish out of water, oh well someday this bird will fly south se la vie). Anyways it was a real nice day in the great outdoors, Tim enjoyed the ok surf and the beautiful sunshine of the pacific while I explored the beautiful spring flowers growing on the sea cliff hillsides, and hopped gracefully along the jagged edged tide to find treasures among the tide pools overall I have to say it was a great date night (or semi date night since we were apart). 
Exploring the tide pools I found this little buddy, a big beautiful starfish!!
I also found this amazing collection of seashells just hiding under a rock, I picked out one of my favorites triple checked for hermit crabs living in it and placed it in my pocket, little did I know there was a crab hiding in it so I quickly returned the little fellow back to his sea shore home! 
 Love this birds eye view up here, and that little speck way down there in the water is Tim surfing the wild surf!
If I were a flower I think I would like to grow here too! Wouldn't you I mean the view is to die for!
 With my little twinkle toes I hopped from rock to rock exploring the various treasures along the sea!
The lush coastline! I just love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails