Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aloha from Hawaii


You may have noticed that I have been MIA from my blog well to be honest this summer has been flying by and I have been kept away from my computer as most of my jobs now keep me out and about but I wanted to give you a little update on where I am now. Today I am writing you from the beautiful Island of Kauai I am here for a little vacation! It is so beautiful here everything is so unbelievably green yesterday Tim and I went hiking to this amazing look out then we went to see some beautiful waterfalls and finished the day right with some shaved ice and beach time. Kauai is really an amazing place everywhere you look its breathtaking. It's funny too there are for some reason a ton of chickens running around this island I have no idea why but they are every where like our seagulls or pigeons so weird and funny. Alright ill keep you posted on what's going on in my hawaiian adventure.

2 comments:

Papa T said...

Oh Melina, how I wish we were there. We spent our 20th wedding anniversary there a few years ago. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt on Poipu, if you aren't there, then go and watch the Hawaiian show at night and have a glass of champagne, its so much fun!! Also check out Old Koloa Town, it's the best, Lapperts Ice Cream is to die for and Pizzetta is a great pizza place!! Hope you have fun! Aloha!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Sunset ,,,Ok lots of chickens is there alot of eggs all over then... Just wondering.... love you have fun.....Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails