Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lately

So much has happened lately that I need to give an update on why I have not posted in a while well lets see where to begin. Well Tim graduated from San Diego State so we had a great time with friends and family as his college career came to a close.
After his graduation I finished my last day at Sunny Days sad to say goodbye to my coworkers but looking forward to my next step.
Tim and I took a trip out to Arizona to visit his family it was such a wonderful relaxing time Tim and I were able to unwind after the craziness from the school year and just chill visiting his family. We took a day trip up to Sedona which turned out to be really beautiful the red rock cliffs were so cool.
Then started up with Surf Diva and I have to say I really love it it's so much fun to have a job where I can hang out at the beach and teach people to surf.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails