Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 and feeling alive!!!!


Well today is officially my birthday I am a whole year older but the funny thing about this birthday is that from now on when people ask how old I am I will have to now say an age that makes me really feel like an adult, soo crazy to be 25!
so I'm making a list of things I'm planning to accomplish at age 25
1. run 5 days a week.
2. become scuba certified.
3. get mostly A's in my Grad School classes.
4. dress like a 25 year old (maybe wear more dresses).
5. give stand up paddling a try.
6. plan a trip to a foreign country (it's been a while since I have traveled) even if it doesn't happen this year I should plan it this year.
7. create a masterpiece.
8. go sailing.
9. become an expert in the kitchen cooking 90% of my meals at home.
10. pick one of the activities I enjoy and perfect my skills.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails