Monday, May 5, 2014

Favorite Scents

Do you have some some favorite scents. Do you even notice how some smells give you the warm and fuzzys. Maybe because we have such good memories associated with those scents, but there are just some things that I really enjoy the smell of, they make me take a deep wiff and go Ahhhhh...!

Here are a few smells my friends and I stated were our favorites.
 Nothing like the smell of camping camp fire
 The smell of eucalyptus 
 nothing like the smell of BBQ in the summertime
 this one's my sisters favorite, the smell of the pirate ride at disneyland
 Pine trees reminds me of christmas time
 not just any rain but a summer rain, that smells like earth
Orange leaves and blossoms, remind me of my hometown
And of course nothing like the smell of ocean spray

2 comments:

Maggie said...

YES! So many smells trigger so many emotions for me. Eucalyptus is a favorite of mine too. As well as fresh cut grass, breakfast cooking, black and milds, and honeysuckle.

Melina Antichevich said...

mmm....what are black and milds? yes fresh cut grass, soo good!!!! those are some good ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails