Thursday, May 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday! Betty and Veronica

Ok so all of you instagram people know what throwback thursday is right? Well I'm adding a little throwback thursday post for today.

One of my favorite things to do when I was oh about 11 or 12 was to lay out on the beach and get a tan like I was too cool for school while reading some "very cool" comic books (hehe or so I thought turns out comic books are pretty nerdy). Did any of you out there read the Archie Comics? I was obsessed with Betty and Veronica! I loved reading about them fighting over Archie and couldn't wait to be a teenager and have my own boy drama and have a fun group of friends to spend time with at the beach! LOL what a nerd. Personally I was more of Betty girl, hair up in a pony tail ready for some fun! and had very little Veronica in me, flirty fashionable and spoiled rotten.

Any dorky obsessions you had when you were that age?!?!?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails