Thursday, February 7, 2013

Drinking from MY mug!


Inanimate objects and our attachment to them, are we all just a little crazy! So I was thinking about this attachment to inanimate objects one morning as I was sipping tea through this adorable blue mug that Tim's Aunt made us! And I begin to think about our attachment to things and where does that even come from are we really all that crazy. I mean do you have anything like that?

For me it's this perfect mug I drink out of in the morning it's the right size shape and holds the right amount of liquid and it doesn't feel hot on the handle, and every morning I reach for that same mug even though I have a variety of mugs to choose from. My tea just isn't the same in the morning unless I'm drinking it from my favorite mug.

I feel the same way about certain clothing items I mean there are certain dresses that I have carried around with me in all my moves because I have this strange emotional attachment to them. One of those is the dress I wore to my highschool graduation, I mean it definitely does not fit nor probably ever will again it is way out of style, but for some reason I just can't part with it.

Do you have any attachments like that to items in your house or am I alone in this craziness?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails