Friday, September 9, 2011

Squeezing the last adventure out of Summer


Today it has been exactly 2 months since Tim and I got married crazy!!!!!!!! It has been a wonderful two months and everyday I am more and more in love with Tim. Sometimes I get these thoughts in my head all of a sudden like "I'm a wife" or "I have a husband" and it kind of feels surreal. I feel ultimately blessed and anytime I feel doubt or feel unsure about where I am in life I take a look at where I came and it really makes me put into perspective how even when our finite mind doesn't comprehend why we are in a stage of life or if God really does have a plan for our future just take a look at what you were praying for 2 or 3 years ago and see if those prayers have been answered. It's incredible 4 or 5 years ago I remember watching friend after friend get engaged or get married and I would go home to a lonely apartment and make dinner and eat by myself. I remember writing in my journal at one time about how I wish that I could just come home and have someone there for me to have dinner with to worry about me and if I even made it home or someone who cared enough to ask how my day was. When I wrote those entries in my journal I remember praying and doubting on whether or not I would ever find someone to share my life with. One time I remember so vividly I was traveling in Rome with my good friend Yelena and I had lost her in the Vatican Museum (4 or 5hrs later we found each other) and I finally made it to the Sistine Chapel I remember sitting on the bench in front of this incredible historical art piece surrounded by strangers, I was moved to tears almost then a thought hit me that made me feel a deep emptiness inside "who did I have to share this with" I remember it was at that moment that I realized how important relationships were. I continued to pray that God would send me a partner to share my life with a partner to share all of my adventures with. Today I have just been reflecting on how blessed I am to be married to Tim. Anyways all of that to say here are a few shots of some of our adventures in these first 2 months of marriage, these are such precious moments to me. I know there is so much more life to come and I am excited and to know I have my P.I.C. with me!










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails