Monday, September 12, 2011

Being young and broke

I guess this is just the time in life I will remember as being the poorest I've ever been. Thats what they say about Grad school now I know from 1st hand experience its true. It's weird though I am trying to kind of embrace it, I mean this is the time where the memories I have i'll probably share with my children some day. I picture telling them someday about how me and their dad were so poor we used to live in the basement of this house where these really nice people rented to us, and our dinners used to consist of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup along with 2 buck chuck, on special occasions. I really can't wait to be done with this stage in life to be able to have my own place and kitchen where I cook barefooted just like this adorable picture of Audrey Hepburn.!!! What a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails