Monday, September 26, 2011

Farewell Summer

It's weird summer has been long gone for me almost 2 months ago it ended but for some reason when Fall gets going I can't help but miss the summer. It is my favorite season after all but usually I am so busy soaking up the sun during the summer that I rarely sit down at the computer to blog so in honor of my reminiscing over a season gone by I decided to share some of the most precious highlights of my summer.

Well we danced our socks off at tons of weddings we went to and at the last got complimented on how awesome a couple we are!

Spending everyday on the beautiful blue pacific coast! Who doesn't love the beach and the color blue for that matter.

Being a surf instructor with all these great people!

Summer uniform was nothing more than a bathing suit and pair of flip flops!

I married the love of my life and I get to spend the rest of my life laughing with this Hot Man!

July 9, 2011 was the best day ever all of my closest friends and family go together to celebrate one of the most important days of my life!!! (photo by Dan Fields)

Camping at San Elijo will always be an amazing part of my summer!

Hanging out with all of my old friends from church cheering on our boys!

Switchfoot concert was pretty fun!

Being able to run my toes through the sand

Spending time with family and surfing the summer away! Watching tim and mashoo bond!

And of course of fun girls night out bachlorette party Hats and Heels!

And of course a big highlight was captured on camera and turned into an amazing video which I already posted about here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails