Friday, July 16, 2010

The Suns Shinning Down On Me

well it was another week on the beach in the beautiful sunshine on La Jolla Shores. I had such a fun exhausting week I was working the La Jolla Surf Camps this week for Surf Diva ages 5-10 the cutest little surfers ever. It was such a fun time the kids were so adorable some of them were frightened of waves but by friday were catching some great waves and everyone was standing up on their boards showing off some fun tricks that they had learned. I don't of a job that I have ever enjoyed more than working surf lessons seeing kids getting the surf stoke so young was so much fun I went home every night with a huge smile on my face. I decided to take it easy this weekend and just chill but the fun starts again on monday as I will be working another week of surf camps!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails