Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've got the JOY JOY JOY!!!!

Been thinking about the word JOY lately!! So what does it mean to have joy? Sometimes people miss the fact that joy is different than happy, joy is different from happiness in that the word "happy" comes from the same root word as "happen": "hap." "Hap" means chance or fate. the feeling of happiness comes from what happens to a person by chance, but joy is a source of delight. it is what lies underneath all emotions, no matter what happens to a person.

Is there anyone in your life that has joy that is infectious and is seen in the way they live their lives. I have been blessed with many people like that my family is always joyful especially my mother and husband. I picture joy like sunshine just shining out of a person!

I'm going to make it my goal to live a more joyful life! what about you what brings you joy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails