Friday, August 3, 2012

All In A Day's Work!!

Well I made it back to San Diego, somehow miraculously God provided a way for Tim and I to close a chapter of our lives, and say good bye to the beautiful big city of San Francisco! Although there are many people and things I will miss up in that beautiful crazy tragic city, I am completely relieved and filled with joy to be back in my beloved San Diego. So to catch you up on things with me, well the summer has been a bit of a whirlwind with summer school and a big move down south, but as the dust settles I find myself so overjoyed to finally have a place I can call home. Tim and I found a great deal on an adorable apartment in Point Loma and it must have been meant to be because within a few days of applying the keys were handed over to us, easiest apartment hunting I've ever been through! So after my class ended and Tim's surf camps were over we found ourselves in our new place overwhelmed with all the boxes of stuff we have acquired over the years (beginning to think Tim and I may be on the road to hoarding eeek let's not let that happen). No the truth is we had all kinds of wedding gifts we had been storing at my parents house and now we finally get to open them up and play with them (I mean use them!). So the first week we are in our new place Tim decided it was time to host some guests for dinner I was thrilled I love being the hostess, plus one of my favorite things in the world is to cook for people! But let's be honest I was a bit ambitious thinking I could have the house ready in just one day to host people for dinner what kind of crazy mind is living in this head of mine!!! Happily we pulled it off and had the best time catching up with our good friends and their adorable little boy, wish I would have taken pics he was so hilarious running around the house exploring everything! So here are a few shots of the day luckily I don't have a job yet so I was able to work on the house the full day. 
morning photo here is the chaos before 
aww I can breath with this! after
  here is another angle. after
 before
going to hang these paintings soon! after
 Tim's priceless reaction when he came home from work!!
Didn't get pics of the other rooms but wish I would have, especially our bedroom it was a disaster turned to perfection!!
Feeling great about our new place this welcome mat says it all!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails