Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year


photo taken by my sister Elena during her visit up here!
Well it was a bittersweet past week I was able to have my sister come up to visit me which was so great but then I had to say goodbye to her and family for a while. The break was more than I could ask for so much quality time with family and friends I wish it never ended. Then we all went our separate ways Tim went to AZ, Elena went to Honduras, and I'm back up in San Francisco. I realized this week that I will never stop missing home I mean I have been blessed with a wonderful family that is very close and when we are together it just feels like home we share our hopes and dreams of the future and plans for when we return to each other. I never stop missing them. So as the new year unfolds I realized that I really need to stop and enjoy where I'm at it's only temporary that I'm here and I would hate to leave and not have made the most of my time here. So this new years I decided to take on the task of enjoying this city more. So here's to the new years.

2 comments:

Tyler Smith said...

That picture is awesome. Do you and Tim surf there often?

Melina Antichevich said...

no we don't surf there often Tim has surfed there once, because it is very rare when it breaks there we just happened to catch it on a good day that day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails