Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October in a nutshell

Well October has been a fast and eventful month full of the grad school grind, practicum woah's, and the hoorah of the seasonal festivities. So here are a few of the highlights from this month.
Sunday was a baking day I forget how much I love to bake since I don't have a kitchen, but lucky for me the family we live with was away for the weekend so we had the house to ourselves! It was so relaxing hanging out in a living room and cooking away in a kitchen!

Last Saturday night, a dear friend of ours gave Tim and I two tickets to this Bridge School Benefit Concert, put on by Neil Young, artists such as Santana, Dave Matthews, Eddie Vedder, Mumford and Sons, Arcade Fire, and etc. played it was sooo fun such a great way to procrastinate the mountain of homework we had!!

Tim had a great 28th Birthday with co-workers and friends!
We made a trip to the Half Moon Bay pumpkin and Art festival where we saw giant pumpkins and beautiful art I fell in love with all the glass blown pumpkins!
We watched Farmer Mike Carve the Giant pumpkins!
Here is his handiwork those pumpkins are actually really huge I should a took a picture to scale it.
Here is the drive down to the festival such a pretty coastline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melina, you are always having so much fun. That's why I can't wait for you to move back. Seriously counting down the days. When do you graduate? Haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails