Monday, May 9, 2011

Tiny Wedding Party

Blaise and Emma in their Halloween Costumes
This post is about our flower girl and ring bearer. There will be more to come on our wedding party but I figured I'd start with the tiny people first. So I'll start with the flower girl since we all know ladies first.
one of my favorite photos of Emma taken by Elena
EMMA
has been a big part of my life, my families life, and since I've been with Tim a big part of his life too! Since I went away to college my mom had been watching this little girl Emma in her daycare she came to our family when she was only 6 months old and my parents fell in love with her and her family instantly. My dad was so in love with this precious little bald baby girl she has been a huge part of our family joining us on camp trips, trips to Disneyland, visits to see me at college. What makes her such a special member of our wedding party is that when my family first set up a date to meet Tim they brought Emma along they jokingly said well if Emma approves than we will accept Tim haha it was just a joke but it was so funny that the first thing she said once they were leaving our lunch date after a nerve racking meet the parents date she said "I LIKE TIM". I think it was just confirmation of how my parents immediately felt about Tim when they met him too. Since then she has made her way into Tim's heart as well, she always says she misses Tim. She is so special to me and Tim it was an obvious choice for us when the decision of flower girl came!

My Valentines date prior to Tim
Instant Friends Emma and Tim they love each other
She loves her Mashoo they really do have a special bond
BLAISE
So this ring bearer is something special as well not only has his family been close close friends with my family for as long as I can remember he is also a best friend of the flower girl. When I think of Blaise and Emma I laugh as I am reminded of a time when all of us overheard a phone conversation that happened between the two of them while we were camping. My mom had just recently called Kalani (Blaises dad) and put her phone on the table Emma picked it up and pressed send which made the phone call Kalani's phone again but this time Blaise picked up. They talked for about 15 min about the beach and camping and a few other things haha all of us were cracking up listening in on the conversation turns out Kalani and Jen didn't even know that Blaise had answered their phone. Both Emma and Blaise were around 3 years old it was hilarious so needless to say who better to walk down the aisle with Emma than her old pal Blaise. What we also thought that made Blaise the Obvious choice was how much he loved Tim those boys were pals from the start giving each other shakas everytime they see each other and playing on the beach in the sand Blaise was the perfect choice for our little ring bearer.
Elena maid of honor with Emma and Blaise
Emma and Blaise giving Shakas

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails