Monday, May 9, 2011

Location Location Location Part 1

POINT LOMA NAZARENE ALUMNI HOUSE
3900 Lomaland Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
So the location for our Ceremony is actually a very special story.

When Tim and I started dating I decided to show him one of my favorite places that I would go when I lived on campus at Point Loma Nazarene University, the Alumni house. This place was very special to me I would go there so many times when I was in school it was just a peaceful beautiful place.

The first time I took Tim there, there was a couple guys setting up chairs for a wedding ceremony, I had always known I would want to get married there but Tim got so stoked he loved it right away, which made me think he would maybe be the guy.

Many months later Tim had a special surprise set up for me he told me he wanted to take me somewhere special, when he took me to the Alumni house I was a little confused I told him Tim this isn't really a surprise I am the one that brought you here, he laughed and said just come on. We went and sat down under the big tree on the little wooden bench overlooking the ocean and then Tim said the reason I brought you here is because I wanted to tell you that the last time we came here there were people setting up for the wedding, and I want you to know that someday I want to marry you here, I LOVE YOU Melina and I can see myself marrying you someday. I remember saying I love you in return like it was just so natural. I knew he was the man for me and I loved him so much and it was the best feeling ever to say it to him in return.

So on July 9, 2011 all of you lovely friends and family will be there to witness us return to that special spot where we first said I love you, and watch as we commit to loving each other for the rest of our lives.

Here is a campus map for the Alumni House click the link so you can print it out we are going to be at Bresee Alumni House located in the lower right of the map. Just comment below if you need help with this.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Tim! That is so sweet... I got goose bumps reading that, Melina :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails