Monday, November 22, 2010

Going Home!


It feels so weird this year now that I am not a short drive away from home instead I am around 8hrs away and I haven't been home since August which is unusual for me I would go home maybe once every month or every two months. So I guess that is why I am so looking forward to this Thanksgiving I am ready to just hang out with the family and just be home! I am starting to get used to being up here so I hope I don't come back and get homesick all over again, but it will be great to see the people I miss and be around the stuff thats familiar! My thanksgiving holiday will consist of sleeping in, eating delicious breakfasts that my dad makes, shopping with mom on sister on crazy black friday, making tamales with my nana and cousins, and hopefully squeezing in some surfing! What about you any holiday plans will you be traveling home or will you be waiting until christmas for that?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails