Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Beautiful Mind

So I have been learning so much in my classes and specifically I have been learning in my psychopathology class how wonderful the mind is and how scary it can be to lose control of the mind. We have been studying dementia, schizophrenia, psychotic disorders, etc. One of the things I have learned that kind of scared me is that Alzheimer's is the 4th leading cause of death in the United States. Can you believe that!! I decided that I'm going to forever be a student I always want to have something to exercise my mind. Why not? I mean we all try to exercise our bodies and eat right why not take care of our minds too. So here are 3 types of classes I'm going to take once I'm done with graduate school.
1 Cooking Class
thats right I want to learn the science of cooking great food, not just how to follow recipes.

2. Glass Blowing Classes
A little bit on the dangerous side but I have always been so fascinated by glass blowing I would love to be able to make these beautiful creations.


3. Aerial Circus Classes
Yes this might be my first class I want to increase flexibility and strength what way would be more fun than by learning how to fly on a trapeze or hang upside down on a silk chord.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails