Monday, November 18, 2013

Farm Day Dreams

Sometimes I daydream about what my life would look like if I could pick out a different way of life and what that would be like. Today's day dream is about being a farmer. I know farm life is really hard, but it seems like a rewarding hard work. I think there is something so appealing about growing things in the dirt and taking care of animals. It would be so rewarding to be working hard and watching the fruit of your labor with each and every harvest. I bet you would sleep so good and be so healthy from all the hard work required of farming. I imagine farm life like the story of Charlottes Web. I would have adorable baby pigs, chickens, ducks, cows and horses. I would ride around on my tractor and watch my freckle faced children play in fields with their overalls covered in dirt and mud, and at the end of a hard day I would make a tasty pie with fresh picked apples.  Doesn't that sound like a dream! What do you day dream about?
















1 comment:

Maggie said...

I agree! Will and I dream of farming full time. Wishing we had the funds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails