Sunday, April 21, 2013

GRANOLAS

What's a granola you ask!!! I guess Granolas is what they call hard core hikers/backpackers, my sister has predicted that Tim and I are on our way to becoming Granolas. I have to say I think she is right, we have been going on so many hikes lately when we aren't surfing we are hiking which is great for living an active lifestyle. We are trying to prepare ourselves for a backpacking trip we are planning this summer and we have been talking with Tim's good friend Laurie she has been giving us some of her expert advice as she is a backpacking pro she has been giving us tips on equipment to look into and is graciously allowing us to borrow some of her gear for our trip this summer so we can get a taste of what we should invest in.

Here are a few photos of our Journey so far!!! Enjoy!!!

 Log Riding in Idylwild
 Hiking Day In Idylwild


Iron Mountain
  Enjoying the view in Idylwild

Suicide Rock

Potato Chip Rock
Our Backpacking Guru

Yup I think we are ready for our trip

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails