Sunday, December 4, 2011

Classic Movie Cafe

WHITE CHRISTMAS (1954)
It's been a while since I recommended any classic movies and I figured well since it's Christmas what better time to recommend some good classics! Over the next few days I'll be sharing some of my all time favorite classic Christmas movies. Starting with my vote for #1, none other than White Christmas! In this musical "Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye play war buddies turned entertainers who fall for a pair of sisters (Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen). The boys follow the girls to a resort, which is owned by their former commanding officer, and he's in danger of losing the place. What better reason to stage a show than to keep the resort out of hock?"
Enjoy this one!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails