Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What are your favorite things about the Fall?

It's almost Turkey Time and it really feels like fall up here in San Francisco, the air is crisp and chilly, and all the trees have golden leaves. I was just thinking that even though summer is by far my favorite season I do love so many things about the fall such as.
Hot Soup on a Cold day

cozy socks and a good movie or book

some yummy warm drink

all the pretty colored leaves

baking something delicious with cinnamon and nutmeg

Wearing pretty scarves
do you have any fall favorites?

1 comment:

Joanne Bischof said...

I love everything about fall from the food to the colors! It's my absolute favorite season. Lately, my new fall addiction is going boot shopping...even though I have a pair in every color :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails